The curricula have definite features, and both help learners frame a bright future. The CBSE curriculum focuses more on the theoretical aspects of learning and pilots the learner in analysing concepts and theories for understanding. Meanwhile, the ICSE/ISC syllabus gives importance to practical knowledge and thus improves their skills.
At E Care,
- We guide the students to gain theoretical and practical knowledge by developing their listening, analysing, interpreting, and perceiving skills.
- We provide additional study materials for learners to learn and excel.
- We conduct weekly model exams for CBSE board exam students.
- We constantly monitor and assess the students and provide them individual care based on their progress.
- We enable their academic and reasoning skills with ample practice.
Don’t waste your precious moments.
Join E Care, and lead your path to success.